CDC Symptom Diary Card

Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Dear Sarah, Rest in Peace

Sweet Sarah has passed away today.  I just learned of her passing and although I knew she had chosen to let go, I did not believe she would pass so quickly.

I just did not believe it, it's too much.  Please visit her website http://carcinista.com/

Sarah appeared to me as a cornerstone in the community of women with ovarian cancer. She will be desperately missed by all.

I feel selfish for having written about myself earlier. I am in shock.

Will miss you Sarah.  My deepest sympathies to her loving husband, children and family. May you rest in peace dear sister.

Love,
Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for giving to me your precious time. I look forward to what you have to say. Peace and Blessings, Always.