CDC Symptom Diary Card

Wednesday, October 04, 2023

Short Consult Note

​My radiation oncologist took a long time to show me radiology images and in detail explain the treated areas.  I thought we were treating pelvic lymphnodes but not.  It was a communication issue.  I trust him after he took time to listen, explain and help.  

I am still fighting to live.  I have 2 more radiation treatments.  I explained my PTSD to him and he will refer me to the oncology psychologist.

We are talking plans after radiation sessions end and I will get labs/UA before next two radiation treatments. 

My 1900 CA125 scares me.  

I think I want palliative colostomy if I go into hospice.

I am not ready for hospice.  I can’t handle chemo side effects unless we find a new one.  I miss my mom.  I miss my kit kat Marilyn so much




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for giving to me your precious time. I look forward to what you have to say. Peace and Blessings, Always.