CDC Symptom Diary Card

Sunday, August 16, 2009

hotel move sigh

On this day I am being temporarily moved to a hotel because my roommate/Landlord has friends in from out of town. He "appreciates" us moving out of the house for a few days so that they can have fun and not be around a "sick" person. My other roommate is not tolerating my digestive challenges well either. Sorry, grow up.

I read my operative and post-op pathology report. After literally moving all my organs around and removing multiple tumors, total radical hysterectomy and appendectomy, my digestion is a bit "off'. I am doing the best I can. I am trying to wean off the pain pills.

The Residence Inn at Folsom was kind enough to give us a major discount because of my condition. Yeah!

So aside from the depression creeping up on me because I'll be losing all of my identity as I know it, I am doing the best I can to stay positive. I had a burst of anger last night though. I don't want to go through this. I don't want to have to move, file bankruptcy, go through chemo. I just want to be well. I want to live in a positive and stress free environment. I want my independence. I want to dance again.

Going through this with no husband is going to be hard. I just pray that God is going to really help my family because I am not dealing well emotionally and am very angry at my doctors for missing this. I'll get to "forgiveness" one day, but not now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for giving to me your precious time. I look forward to what you have to say. Peace and Blessings, Always.