CDC Symptom Diary Card

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Survey Respondents Needed

Detailed Ovarian Cancer survey respondents needed!

Please help those who help.  The Ovarian Cancer National Alliance, in conjunction with Ovarian Cancer Australia and the Australia New Zealand Gynecological Oncology Group (ANZGOG), are asking women who were diagnosed with ovarian cancer at least six months ago, and received treatment, to complete a confidential survey about concerns they faced post-treatment.

This is important in order to assist in developing better treatments and interventions in the future.

The following survey should take approximately 20-30 minutes and asks about the treatment you received and the impact it had on your quality of life. All answers are confidential.

https://www.surveys.unsw.edu.au/f/158683/1409/


Thank you for your time and contribution.

PS....  I am coming up on my 5 year survival date on July 29, 2014.  I am so grateful, so humbled.

My Avastin treatment continues to chip away at my remaining tumors.   My rheumatoid arthritis is out of control, but that will hopefully get remedied soon.  Sleep ..... sleep....sleep.  Ha!

Enjoying the light and love from family and friends.  Thanking God for each new day.

Peace and blessings,

Denise Archuleta
aka  #servivorgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for giving to me your precious time. I look forward to what you have to say. Peace and Blessings, Always.