CDC Symptom Diary Card

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Cancer statistics, 2012 - Siegel - 2012 - CA: A Cancer Journal for Clinicians - Wiley Online Library

Cancer statistics, 2012 - Siegel - 2012 - CA: A Cancer Journal for Clinicians - Wiley Online Library

When will we stop patronizing the tobacco companies? Here is a new report on Cancer statistics, for those of you who like this kind of stuff. I don't like to look at statistics, because I don't want to be one. None the less, I am one, so I need to at least keep myself informed. No statistic has the power to rule your will and your love for live.

What I see here is that sadly, lung cancer still tops the list as the leading cause of cancer death.

Regarding ovarian cancer, it is commonly believed that our "new cases" stat is lower than what actually is true because it is still usually detected at later stages. So if all the early stage cases were found, we'd probably have more cases but also more survivors!!!!!

Peace,
Denise




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for giving to me your precious time. I look forward to what you have to say. Peace and Blessings, Always.