CDC Symptom Diary Card

Thursday, September 02, 2010

Tomorrow wear Teal

Today I wanted to remind you all that tomorrow is national wear Teal Day in support of Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month.  Do you have anything teal?

I went to the dermatologist today for a skin check up.  Thanks be to God all my freckles and moles are of no concern at this time.  Yay!  I am so relieved that I went because once you have cancer, you tend to be hyper-aware of potential sources of cancer in other areas of your body.  I was instructed on how to monitor my own skin, and contact them if I noticed a problem.  What a relief.

Last night I had nightmares that I was bleeding internally.  Probably all weird because I had watched the movie "The Lovely Bones" with my mom that evening.  It was surreal, creepy, but had a strange sweetness to it.  I makes you face death and confront your views on the here-after.  I'd recommend it.

Since it has been such a beautiful day here in Seattle, I have been so happy today.  I love it when the sun shines.  You can see the harbor much more clearly and people seem more content.

When I was on chemo, I remember feeling literally "afraid" of everyone.  Almost paranoid.  I would take extra measures to lock my car doors when driving, and saw everything as a threat.  I don't feel that gloomy fear anymore, thank God.  I just wish we could be graced with the sun a little longer.

My waist is 29 today.

Be Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for giving to me your precious time. I look forward to what you have to say. Peace and Blessings, Always.