CDC Symptom Diary Card

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Nightmares

I can't understand it, but for the past three nights in a row I have been having nightmares.  As I sit here and type, I can visualize last nights epic adventure into mayhem.  It was just awful, terrors in a church, and I lived in the church, a little cute cottage attached off to the side.  Hundreds of people were trying to help me escape the attacks and I was ridden of all my posessions.

Maybe this is a sign.  I have nothing to really speak of, a car, a computer, a few clothes, a TV and an exercise machine.  What I actually have is the Grace of God's beauty all around me, my loving family and friends.  My compassionate doctors and nurses.  The neighborhood kitty that likes to say hello.

I don't really want for what I don't have except to say that what I have is what I want.

All I know is that my dream literally scared me to surrender everything.

Maybe tonight I will dream about puppies!  HA

Love to all

1 comment:

  1. Dreams can be the funniest thing! I took a heavy-duty pain med one night and that night, in my dreams, explored the entire country of Canada in my hubby's silver pickup. The dream went on and on and on. I have never used that med again. lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for giving to me your precious time. I look forward to what you have to say. Peace and Blessings, Always.