CDC Symptom Diary Card

Friday, January 07, 2011

CA 125 now 12

Today I feel a little better.  I just have to let go of expectations for my life.  I really just want to help my family, that's all.  I want to be able to take care of myself, that's all.  I don't need to travel the world, I don't need to win a million dollars, I don't need to climb a mountain, I don't need to do anything spectacular.

I just want to feel love and give love. 

My CA125 is rising slightly, now 12.  The nurse said that the last time it was also 12, I thought it was 10.  Confused a bit on that.

I am trying not to worry, under 30 is normal.  But a slow steady rise is not comfortable.  I just have to let it go, I have too many other things to take care of and I can't do anything about it anyway.

I just hate the feeling of instability.

I want to know where I'll be in six months or a year.  I want to just have stability.

I sent my medcal appointment schedule to DVR today, and I meet with them again on the 24th of Feb for benefits meeting.  That seems so far away.

My white counts are low again.  It's getting time for a neulasta shot.........

Anyway,

Have a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for giving to me your precious time. I look forward to what you have to say. Peace and Blessings, Always.