CDC Symptom Diary Card

Thursday, December 02, 2010

Someone to talk with

Finally today I received a call from the psychologists office.  Yay.  I need to address my anxiety about being in limbo land.  For the last two days I have woken up at 5am and tossed and turned, falling back asleep around 8.  I was too tired to get out of be at 5am.  Unfortunately I also then proceeded to sleep until 11:30 or noon.

Currently I need to take Paxil and Lorazepam.  Once again, like clockwork, I had a wave of nausea and anxiety flow through me around 2:30 today.  I just don't understand it.  I literally walk in circles, not knowing what to do next, feeling like I'm going to throw up any second.  But after I take my Lorazepam, it calms in about 20 minutes or so.

I'll see the psychologist in the next week or so.

I was able to get an appointment with a Naturopathic Doctor for next week, just under the wire in terms of insurance coverage.  (January is just around the corner and I have a high deductible).

I don't have that Christmas spirit yet, but hope to soon.  Maybe mom and I can get our tree up soon, that always helps.  Little extra money makes shopping hard.  All we're doing this year is buying for the kids, it's just too much.  I'd love to be able to pay for a big family getaway, so we can all get some relief from our ills.

Peace and God Bless

1 comment:

  1. Oh honey, I'm so sorry you're feeling this way. Stress and anxiety can really knock you down. I hope you feel that it's okay to take anti-depressants and anti-anxiety meds when you need them. That's exactly what they're for and don't let anybody tell you that they aren't necessary. Some will try (the ignorant ones) to convince you otherwise. The psychologist is a very good thing. I know I've asked this before, but have you checked out The Wellness Community in Seattle? They have helped me tremendously, and best of all, it's free. I just can't say enough good things about them.

    We're on your side, dear. If you ever want to talk please feel free to drop me a line and exchange phone numbers. I'm always available.

    hugs,
    Patty

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for giving to me your precious time. I look forward to what you have to say. Peace and Blessings, Always.