CDC Symptom Diary Card

Saturday, July 03, 2010

Birthdays

Yesterday was my 46th birthday.  It was a beautiful day.  Mom and I went over to Patrick and Mandy's house in the afternoon.  We played with Laria and Addie.  We created our "summer fun" calendar for the kids so that they won't get bored.  I had a chance to talk with Aunt Debbie.  I responded to many wonderful well wishes on facebook.  We had a really nice greek dinner and a taste of sorbet and carrot cake ice cream.  I got to watch a little bit of a movie with the girls.  Overall, it was truly a special day.

The only thing I wanted was to treasure time with people I love.  I missed seeing my brother.

I missed my friends from California.

I wasn't sure I would be here for this birthday.  This time last year I was in horrific pain and eveything I knew to be true was turned upside down.  Now everything is new, fresh, scary, uncertain, but hopeful and filled with opportunity.  I get waves of depression and get stuck, but know everything will be OK with God's help.  I'm in the right place.  I love you to all my family and friends. 

Thank you for a beautiful day.

Be Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for giving to me your precious time. I look forward to what you have to say. Peace and Blessings, Always.