CDC Symptom Diary Card

Wednesday, June 02, 2010

OVARIAN CANCER SYMPTOM CHECKER

Good morning. 

I am reading up on critical information from the Ovarian Cancer National Alliance.  This link will bring up a symptom checker and diary, for OC detection.  They also have a program that works with survivors to facilitate education and awareness of Ovarian Cancer for professionals in the healthcare arena. I may want to be a facilitator in the future. 

I was astounded at how ignorant my healthcare providers were in the subject of OC.  Women need to know what Ovarian Cancer is and they need to know the symptoms.  But knowing the symptoms does no good if your doctor dismisses them to IBS or some other unrelated disorder.

http://www.ovariancancer.org/resources/diary



Be love,
Denise 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for giving to me your precious time. I look forward to what you have to say. Peace and Blessings, Always.