CDC Symptom Diary Card

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving


This day we give special thanks for all the goodness in our lives.  We think of those we love, those we've lost and those who are in need.  Even in our worst moments there is hope from God's love.  Never forget that you are loved.  God Bless you and your loved ones this Thanksgiving holiday.

Thank you God for this interesting and challenging life, and for all the love from my family and friends. 

Missing mom.  I love you mom.

Peace, Blessings and Love

Servivorgirl


2 comments:

  1. dear Denise,

    I am thinking of you and holding you close to my heart as you continue to grieve the loss of your Mom. thank you for reminding us that even in our worst moments there is still hope. hope can help us rise up in gratitude, and though Thanksgiving and other holidays can bring on a barrage of grief, we can still feel grateful for the memories of the time we had with those whom we loved and miss so dearly. sometimes, when I struggle with such intense weight crushing onto my heart, I know it is a sign that grief is singing her siren song, that there is something I need to let come to the surface, to name it and sit with it (or fall on the floor sobbing). it's exhausting! but then comes a respite, and it's such a relief to be able to FEEL all of what keeps me afloat - love, compassion, hope, gratitude...I wish you all of what brings you comfort and peace, and thank you for this lovely post.

    much love,

    karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Karen,

      Thank you for your eloquent description of this time of year, it is spot on. I feel like you are a guardian angel. Thank you for sharing your heart, for taking time to respong with such detail the complex state of emotion that can exist when we have lost a loved one. Peace and may your heart be consoled too.

      xoxo

      Delete

Thank you for giving to me your precious time. I look forward to what you have to say. Peace and Blessings, Always.