CDC Symptom Diary Card

Monday, April 02, 2012

Prayers for Heidi

http://breastcancerbladdercancer.blogspot.com/

My friends Heidi and Joe Hendricks need your prayers, Heidi's tumor markers have doubled.

They both battle cancer.  The link above may not reflect the latest update, as we just found out.  She has been battling breast cancer for eight years and she is still so strong.  They are a very active couple and have hiked what seems to be every mountain in Washington.  But her cancer has spread and her newest chemo has not worked.  Joe had a recurrence and has an unexpected surgery in the morning.

Please pray for them or send  your healing thoughts......I know some people don't believe in prayer, but none of us know the truth about God.  I never argue with people about God, because it is our individual journey to try to understand what is beyond what we see.

I believe prayers and healing thoughts work.  When my mom was in the hospital, I sent out a prayer request.  Within an hour she was more aware, and coming out of her fog.  Today she has so so much more life in her, and I can feel more health and energy when I am around her.  Maybe it was coincidence, but I just don't believe that.  I love my mom so deeply.

I love you for caring and for reading and for listening.

Heidi and Joe give nothing but love, and I love them.

Love,
Denise

3 comments:

  1. I am sending all good thoughts to Heidi and Joe. There are times when you step back and say, "Life Is NOT Fair." This qualifies on a level I can't even imagine. I will hold them close, and you too Denise, for being such a thoughtful and kind friend.

    Love...
    AnneMarie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so many prayers coming their way. It's heart-breaking to think about it, but unfair things happen to beautiful people like them. I hope our prayers go as far as they can to alleviate the pain and hardships they are faced with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, dear Denise! You are such an inspiraton to us.

    And thank you AnneMarie and OCWarrior1026!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for giving to me your precious time. I look forward to what you have to say. Peace and Blessings, Always.