CDC Symptom Diary Card

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Prescription Drug Program


If you live in Washington, you can get a discount on medications through the Washington Prescription Drug Program. I received this information from helpful people at the Department of Vocational Rehabilitation.

I have not used it yet, but I researched one of my medications and there was a very substantial savings. I spent $131 on a new medication this weekend, ouch! I had to put it on a credit card. I have been stressed out because the monthly cost will be $200, and it's a very important prescription.

 I WAS DEBATING TO DISCONTINUE THE MED......

When I asked DVR for help, they e-mailed me this resource. It's free and worth a look.

I literally do not have the money for my latest med, so this is so helpful. I'm still waiting on a decision from SSDI to get my payments up to what should be allowed, sigh.

I like this because it's a good example of how asking for help can be a good thing.

I don't always ask for help in the right way, or I ask the wrong people, or whatever. Hopefully this will help some of you. If you don't live in Washington, I hope that your state has a similar program.

Peace and Blessings,

Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for giving to me your precious time. I look forward to what you have to say. Peace and Blessings, Always.