CDC Symptom Diary Card

Saturday, January 16, 2010

More on Haiti

Today we finally see trickles of support in the form of food and water being sparsely distributed to the poor souls of Haiti. The people of Haiti have been their own rescue workers and heroes. It was tragic to see a group of doctors pull away from their newly established tent to leave CNN's Dr. Sanjay Gupta hatted with servicing the medical needs of almost 30 severly wounded Haitians. Why do these atrocities happen? The desire to "organize" has almost crippled the most essential needs to get immediate help to the people. But, I am not there. I am here. All of the world is watching, praying for a path to open up for the flood of international humanitarian aid. I must restate my praise to God for granting me life and for the lives and safety of all my loved ones and friends. Each day I pray. May we all continue to pray for the safety and well being of our beloved Haitians and for the speedy distribution and execution of international aid efforts. God Bless the people of Haiti.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for giving to me your precious time. I look forward to what you have to say. Peace and Blessings, Always.