CDC Symptom Diary Card

Saturday, March 05, 2022

Toddler Size Taxol All Around

Hello friends,


Such a sleepy night but I wanted to tell you I love you.  I am back on Taxol, but the doses are smaller and administered weekly.  My infusion nurse calls them toddler doses.  I will also remain on Avastin. 


The reason for toddler taxol is because I'm allergic to neulasta.  The lower dosage on a frequent basis is less likely to tank my neutrophils. Well, it's not in my hands but in the way I have been grilling people, you'd think it was. I'm a mess, I was blindsided by the bladder tumor. 


A radiology report from a year ago didn't mention an important abnormality and now I probably have cancer on or in my bladder.  My "ptsd" is in full swing, feeling like I'm back in 2008 all over again. Thanking Jesus for my gynonc. 


Well I am super sleepy.  I want to start sharing my journey again.  It feels less hopeful only because my body is beaten up from years of medication.  My heart is not beaten up and I still have a few vacations to take, if I can get someone to take me.   Ha.


Love and more to come.  God Bless you. πŸŒΈ❤️πŸŒΈπŸ™πŸ»πŸŒΈ❤️πŸ™πŸ»

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for giving to me your precious time. I look forward to what you have to say. Peace and Blessings, Always.