CDC Symptom Diary Card

Friday, August 27, 2021

A Brand New Day

Today was a great day!  I had the pleasure of speaking with a health professional to discuss my anxiety.  I learned another coping skill and feel more empowered to cut off an episode at the pass.  

I had not been able to sleep several nights this past week, haunted by things at the hospital. I recognize that certain things are triggers that can draw me down into a rabbit hole and in spite of my love for Jesus and prayer, I am vulnerable to succumbing to those triggers.

I felt so welcome today, everyone was just so nice. I thanked the Lord over and over for His grace today. I thanked the Lord for all the people who helped me today and that someone listened. God Bless them.

Psychological care is a vital component of our overall healthcare plan as people with cancer, cancer survivors and for caregivers. I know I will always need psychological support. 

If you feel like you need mental health care, please talk with your doctor or nurse. God Bless you.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for giving to me your precious time. I look forward to what you have to say. Peace and Blessings, Always.