CDC Symptom Diary Card

Friday, April 03, 2015

The Rosary That Heals Me and the Chaplet Of The Divine Mercy

Some of you may recall that in the days following my radical hysterectomy I draped my rosaries across my abdomen and scars.  I used all that I could find, sleeping with them and praying for relief from my pain and fear of dying. My family was very respectful of this and for that I am so very grateful.

Today is Good Friday, the most solemn day of the year. We witness the death of Jesus and remain with Him during his suffering and death. It marks the beginning of what is called a Novena, nine days of prayer, of praying The Chaplet of the Divine Mercy.

In case you are in need of prayer, healing or simply curious about this most blessed chaplet, here is a link to this prayer in song. Opening prayer precedes this most beautiful song of prayer.




This rosary belonged to my great grandmother, mother of my grandma, Candelaria.  When grandma passed away it was in the care of my aunt Sadie.  Before my aunt passed away, she gave it to me. This rosary is connected to my heart and soul and will remain in our family forever.

Peace and blessings to you on this most blessed day and may the healing spirit of Christ be with you now.

Love,

Serviorgirl

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this and the link to the song, service. All the more meaningful after you explained to me about the rosary last year at Snoqualmie Falls.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for giving to me your precious time. I look forward to what you have to say. Peace and Blessings, Always.