CDC Symptom Diary Card

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Dr. Oz and the test you can take to your doctor


Dr. Oz is a champion in the campaign to "Break the Silence on Ovarian Cancer"  These images are selected from  www.doctoroz.com.  Dr. Goff of the Seattle Cancer Care Alliance appeared on his show and is a re-assuring presence in this fearful arena of OC.  

Please visit his website to learn about the lifesaving measures we can take to prevent Ovarian Cancer from growing out of control  


There is nothing I can personally add to this informative program accept to say that I wish my gynecologists and PCP from my pre-OC life were paying attention.  Don't let your doctor fall asleep at the wheel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for giving to me your precious time. I look forward to what you have to say. Peace and Blessings, Always.