CDC Symptom Diary Card

Monday, September 12, 2011

Beauty in my Sister's Paintings


WEATHERED SILO

profile: 
I am THRILLED to be participating in Poppytalk Handmade alongside so many talented artists. I invite you to view my latest collection of acrylic paintings and limited edition giclée prints from my DUST BOWL GLIMPSES series.
I live with my family in Seattle and have an affinity for the old ways. When creating my shop name I immediately thought of my great-grandparents and their parents who homesteaded in the early 1900s on the prairies of Kansas, Colorado, and New Mexico. "weathered silo" pays tribute to my ancestor's resilience and resourceful ways of living off the sometimes unforgiving land and it's untamed beauty.
I look forward to meeting you. Cheers, Mandy

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Denise for your never-ending support of my art! I'm so grateful for your love. All my best!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for giving to me your precious time. I look forward to what you have to say. Peace and Blessings, Always.