CDC Symptom Diary Card

Sunday, July 03, 2022

God Is In Charge of this man's reputation.

​I read today a shocking note written by my amazing palliative care nurse.  She has been a beacon of hope amidst the nightmare that my gynecology oncologist of 6 years was willing to let me go and let me die.  He activated a legal loophole/behavior agreement after I complained about the radiology error which has ALLOWED my cancer to spread untreated.  A social worker refused to help me relax prior to that appointment becauae I was legitimately upset about the lethal medical reporting error.  In other words only a living saint would not have been upset.

Jesus was abandoned by those he loved and I am keeping my heart with Jesus as best as I can humanly do, given that my gymonc was willing to abandon me while my cancer was advancing.

The palliative care nurse wrote (see photo) she would not be surprised if I died a year from March. Maybe her answer would have been that she would be surprised by my death within a year, had it not been for this collasal medical reporting mistake. My doctor must have been terrified that I was going to sue him so he was willing to let me die. One day you will see a photo of this insanity.  I will black out his name.

God will handle this doctor's reputation.  I ask for your prayers that I continue to ask Jesus to speak for me. I am begging for the bitterness to disappear, it is going to take time. I will be in confessions and adoration often because this abuse is so RAW.  I need lots of prayers because sometimes I have wanted for God to just take me.

Why did my doctor hurt me?

I have PTSD from the river of medical abuses.  I will voice my records with grace because I will not be silenced either. 

Behavior agreements are too often used in a morally corrupt and criminal manner.

Please pray for all doctors who hurt their patients out of FEAR of being sued! 

Not Surprised If Denise Dies within a year 🥲

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for giving to me your precious time. I look forward to what you have to say. Peace and Blessings, Always.