CDC Symptom Diary Card

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Happy Holidays From Servivorgirl and Merry Christmas

My sweet cat Marilyn and I are rejoicing in the miracle of our Lord Jesus Christ.  This is a bittersweet Christmas. 

My heart aches.  I miss my mom.  I am also very grateful to be alive on this day to celebrate the season of the birth of our Lord.  I love my family, friends and treatment team.

To my friends who celebrate in other ways may you be joyful and with peace this holiday season.

Seasons Greetings to all.

Love,
Servivorgirl



2 comments:

  1. oh, Denise,

    I am sending you the most gentle and warm hugs as you suffer the loss of your dear Mom and feel that longing and ache in your heart. your tree is all decorated - and it looks just beautiful - I bet your Mom is so proud of you for going ahead and having it shine to honor the celebration of your faith, so lovely with the ornaments she left you. and I love the photo of your darling kittie, Marilyn. I know she must bring you great joy and comfort.

    wishing you the gifts of Grace and renewal ...

    with much love,

    Karen OXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Karen,
      May this holiday season also bring many blessings to you and your loved ones. Thank you always for your kindness.

      xox

      Delete

Thank you for giving to me your precious time. I look forward to what you have to say. Peace and Blessings, Always.