CDC Symptom Diary Card

Friday, November 16, 2012

Auction with Drs Goff and Muntz Dec 01, 2012 for Ovarian Cancer in Seattle Washington



Ovarian Cancer Awareness - Dinner & Auction



Fact Sheet ThumbnailSymptoms Card Thumbnail


Ovarian Cancwww











Welcome to the Ovarian & Breast Cancer Alliance Auction Website!


Please join us!
 
Ovarian Cancer Awareness Dinner & Auction
 
  Saturday, December 1, 2012, 5:00 PM
    The UW Center for Urban Horticulture
3501 NE 41st Street, Seattle, WA 98195
$75 per person
 
Two Steps to Register:
   
Step 1:  Click on "Sign In" above and scroll down to "Create New Record" to fill in your information. 
 
 
  
Step 2:  Click here to Register  
 
We look forward to seeing you on December 1st!
 
To reach us:  CONTACT


www.knowthesymptoms.org

Copyright 2003-2012 MaestroSoft, Inc.



2 comments:

  1. I live at opposite end of the country...Florida...but I wish I could be there. I will send a link to my FB page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen,

    Thanks for your care and your blog post is perfect. Happy Thanksgiving to you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for giving to me your precious time. I look forward to what you have to say. Peace and Blessings, Always.