CDC Symptom Diary Card

Friday, March 11, 2011

Missing Jayne from Shoppingkarma

I wasn't ready to read about Jayne's passing, not at all.  I'm not ready to say goodbye to a wonderful OC sister who helped me to live more.  Jayne has the blog "shoppingkarma" off to the left.  I feel sickened, literally.  She had so much joy and love to give, and give she did, freely.

I had been out of touch most of this week, and tonight I was going to post a message to the people of Japan.  I always check on my friends before posting, just in case something closer to my heart arises.

My heart aches deeply for the people in Japan.  My heart aches and I can't breath for the loss of Jayne.  May God Bless her husband Jimmy and may God carry Jayne in his tender arms and take make to vanish all of her pain.  I'm so so so sorry that Jayne has passed.

I miss you Jayne, and will send you my love in my prayers.

God Bless,
Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for giving to me your precious time. I look forward to what you have to say. Peace and Blessings, Always.