CDC Symptom Diary Card

Saturday, May 13, 2023

Mom I Need You

​It’s Mother’s Day weekend.  I miss my mom!  Now I am dealing with consequences of 4 bad doctors, men who don’t hear me. The latest just the same as the rheumatology resident, giving me too much medicine.  I told my oncologist I wanted  to start with small dose of Gemzar.  It is even in the protocol.  I literally do NOT understand!

I am emotionally distraught today.  I miss my cat Marilyn.  I miss my Mom. I know God walks with me but today I don’t feel him.  I can’t take the brutal disregard and abuse any more.  I’m struggling.  I should not have been given full dose of Gemzar.  I can’t scream loud enough!

I am only on my second day of going to the outpatient clinic for daily IV antibiotics and my stomach is getting upset.  I’m overwhelmed about trying to juggle daily outpatient visits with work.

After all this I still have to work. That is not right.  I filed a grievance.  ALL the other abuses at the teaching hospital have been ignored. They are supposed to call me Monday. If a doctor can get away with infusing too much chemotherapy then no patient is safe. 

I need my mom!















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for giving to me your precious time. I look forward to what you have to say. Peace and Blessings, Always.