CDC Symptom Diary Card

Thursday, March 23, 2023

Lynparza Too Toxic… Sigh


Darny warny woo.  Lynparza too toxic, on hold again.  I see my new oncologist next week. I’m praying we can try to zap my ovarian cancer back with a reduced dose of gemzar. I had gemzar just one time a few years ago but ended up in hospital needing a platelet transfusion.  


Bad memories arise.  Missing a year of treatment because of bad medical surveilance drags on me.  Please pray that I stay focused on my salvation.  I cannot turn back the clock. God’s will is always in charge.  


If it is His will that there are no further options I want to spend some time in an RV seeing the sights.  I want to focus on God, prayer and those whom I love. I desire to serve, help my dad and those I can.  


I dislike pain though, a lot. 😣  Ok, well God is good always. This is another one I love, my friend’s sweetie… Zelda! 


Love, Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for giving to me your precious time. I look forward to what you have to say. Peace and Blessings, Always.