CDC Symptom Diary Card

Tuesday, December 27, 2022

RIP My Marilyn Girl

​My only reason for wanting to stay on earth has passed away.  My cat precious Marilyn, sweet Marilyn Monrovia, was laid to rest on December 26, 2022. Please say prayers for her sweet feline soul.  She had kidney disease and was ready to go.  ðŸ’”💔💔  She is no longer suffering. 

Marilyn, who will forever be part of my eternity, had been with me since 2012, after adopting her at age 5.  We were meant to be together.  I loved her deeply, she listened to me and comforted me throughout my cancer battles and personal struggles. Jesus sent us to each other. I adored her, loved caring for her, holding her, playing with her and simply admiring one of God’s most loving and beautiful creatures.  She never abandoned me.  

I hear the silence, it’s unbearable. Her purrs are gone.  Her kisses are gone.  Her heartbeat is gone. The warmth of her little body napping on my lap is gone. The little games she liked to play at night when it was time to sleep are no more. I’ll never see her waiting on the window sill for me to come home. When I open the door there is no sweet wonder at my feet. No more toys and chasing games in the apartment. No more loving watching her watch the birdies. No more playing with her on the balcony. No more seeing her happy when she ate her favorite treats. No more watching her watch big cats on tv. I feel empty inside. There is no life in my apartment now.

What IS forever are the precious memories in my heart and treasured photos and videos of her, as one of God’s unique creations. His precious Marilyn was given to me and I was honored to love her all these years. I will always love you Miss Marilyn ❤️💔❤️💔❤️💔❤️💔 Say hi to God for me. 


Christmas Day 2022 Watching a birdie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for giving to me your precious time. I look forward to what you have to say. Peace and Blessings, Always.