CDC Symptom Diary Card

Thursday, May 05, 2016

Servivorgirl's Movie Pick for 05-05-16 is Dolphin: Spy In A Pod

Hello All,

I watched a funny and joyful Netflix movie last night that I just had to share.  I am sharing with an intent to help those who are having a difficult time sorting anything out because of their cancer or side effects.  If you are not aware, when on heavy chemo we tend to get numb to our surroundings.  The simplest task of choosing a movie can be difficult when you feel foggy, nauseous, sad, angry or anxious.  It can be a challenge to follow a storyline. More importantly we may just need a lift. 

 When I was on heavy front line chemo nothing really interested me.  Seriously. Especially meaningless movies or television.  I did not have the brain power to read and it was, and still is important to find activities that induce relaxation and give us a source for laughter.  So as part of a balanced life when undergoing treatment we need exercise, nutrition, healthy relationships, spiritual health and also healthy relaxation activities.

So if you are looking for a movie that brings back that sense of wonder you had as a child, watch "Dolphin: Spy In A Pod".

My selection for today is Dolphin: Spy In A Pod

"Dolphin: Spy In A Pod" is just a joy to watch.  Their happy smiley faces, antics and noises will give you the warm fuzzies and giggles you need to relax your mind.

Happy Mother's Day weekend as well.
I think my mom would have enjoyed watching this with me.  I miss you mom.  See you up in the heavens one day.  I love you. My special thoughts are with those who have lost their moms.

Peace and Blessings to all.  May you find comfort in the Lord and in our Blessed Mother.  Happy Mother's Day weekend to everyone.

Love,
Denise

#servivorgirl
#servivorgirlmoviepick
#mothersday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for giving to me your precious time. I look forward to what you have to say. Peace and Blessings, Always.