CDC Symptom Diary Card

Monday, October 20, 2014

Ovariancancer101.org, What A Wonderful Group

Now back to the core of the reason I started this blog, to raise awareness for ovarian cancer.  I want to introduce you to an organization started by a womderful woman who sadly lost her mom to late stage ovarian cancer.  How it was discovered will shock you.

Ovarian cancer is very tricky indeed.  Scary tricky.  Please visit this site to learn about her history and also about a beautiful treasure being promoted to raise funds.  I personally do not raise money, but periodically will write about others who do.

This Christmas tree comes with gifts!


Decorated-Christmas-Tree-And-All-The-Presents-Current-Value-$7-400-Drawing-To-Be-Held-Saturday-December-13th-@7-45pm-Tree-shown-is-our-2013-tree/p/29213750/category=0


I would love to have a beautifully decorated Teal Christmas tree in my apartment this year.  Time to buy a ticket.

Please visit  Ovarian Cancer 101.org for more information.

My next post will be about one of my favorite Saints,  Saint Peregrine.

Peace and Blessings,
Servivorgirl


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for giving to me your precious time. I look forward to what you have to say. Peace and Blessings, Always.